Do you like to know what sort of questions get published on a monthly basis for Patreon members? If curious, let me know (email or social media), I shall give you free access to a few of the quizzes that would help you make up your mind. Alternatively, you can check the link – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 651st edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. According to the title of a 2006 film starring Meryl Streep, what does the devil wear?
2. In 2021, at the Beauval Zoo, the giant panda Huan Huan gave birth to two panda cubs. In which country would one need to travel to visit Beauval Zoo?
3. The equation of any straight line can be written as “y = mx + c”, where ‘c’ is the y-intercept of the graph, and ‘m’ is what? If you are a downhill skier, the name is well-known to you.
4. What 1931 comedy play gets its title from an expression “___ ___ _______ change its spots?”
5. Which historical novel by the Australian author Markus Zusak is set during World War 2 and is narrated by death? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )