Do you like to know what sort of questions get published on a monthly basis for Patreon members? If curious, let me know (email or social media), I shall give you free access to a few of the quizzes that would help you make up your mind. Alternatively, you can check the link – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 650th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. The yellow/canary colour on Ferrari’s logo represents which Italian city?
2. In December 2021, an Italian man was caught trying to falsely obtain a coronavirus-vaccination certificate. But how did he try to fool authorities?
3. Edaphology is concerned with the influence of what substances on living things, particularly plants?
4. Hamal is the brightest star in which zodiacal constellation. The Sun transits this constellation from approximately March 20 to April 21 each year?
5. Go Tell The Bees That I Am Gone is the latest NY Times bestseller by Diana Gabaldon, the ninth book in which series of novels? The series has been adapted into TV series. (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )