Do you like to know what sort of questions get published on a monthly basis for Patreon members? If curious, let me know (email or social media), I shall give you free access to a few of the quizzes that would help you make up your mind. Alternatively, you can check the link – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 652nd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. In 2022, what American was selected to become the first Black woman to lead a regional reserve bank, Boston Fed?
2. Su Yiming won gold in the snowboarding big air event at the 2022 Beijing Olympics. However, he lost to what Canadian (his backstory is worth a read) in the slopestyle snowboarding event?
3. What Swiss newspaper was founded in 1893 by Wilhelm Girardet? The newspaper is known for its Saturday supplement titled ‘Das Magazin.’
4. In 2011, US President Barack Obama declared, “Justice has been done”, when he announced the death of Osama bin Laden. In what country did the militant die?
5. In the 1995 movie Species, Natasha Henstridge plays the role of adult Sil. Which actress played the role of Young Sil? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )