Since April 2021, Qwizzeria publishes a 100-question monthly quiz on a wide range of international topics called ‘Qwizzeria Monthly’. Unlike the daily quizzes, this quiz is a paid one. If you wish to take part regularly, then do consider committing to Qwizzeria’s Patreon page. There are loads of quiz content exclusively published on this Patreon besides the monthly quiz.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 525th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Clint Hill, a former US Secret Service agent, served under five US Presidents. He is known for his bravery and is documented in the Zapruder film. Today (Oct 15 2021), he is the last surviving member who witnessed an incident on Nov 22, 1963. What incident?
2. This word originated in the 1940s. The term became popular through a 1960’s musical and its film adaptation and meant ‘something to say when you have nothing to say’. Which word…let me caution on the spelling and the length?
3. In SI units, what three-letter word is used to determine the illuminance and luminous emittance? The name is popular in the field of arts and entertainment.
4. The Peace Bridge located in Derry links traditionally Protestant and Catholic areas of the city. In which country is it located?
5. Her last name (Italian) refers to an overcoat worn in the early 19th century. Name this Swedish-born ballet dancer, famous during the Romantic period. (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )