Since April 2021, Qwizzeria publishes a 100-question monthly quiz on a wide range of international topics called ‘Qwizzeria Monthly’. Unlike the daily quizzes, this quiz is a paid one. If you wish to take part regularly, then do consider committing to Qwizzeria’s Patreon page. There are loads of quiz content exclusively published on this Patreon besides the monthly quiz.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 526th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Until the completion of Sagrada Familia, this Lutheran church will remain the tallest church in the world, measuring 161.5 metres. In what German city is it located?
2. What was created in 1215 by John, King of England, his barons and the Archbishop of Canterbury? The four surviving copies can be found at British Library, Lincoln Cathedral and Salisbury Cathedral.
3. The Spanish Parliament approved plans to exhume and relocate whose remains from the Valley of the Fallen more than 40 years after he died in 1975?
4. His selection for the 2019 Eurovision Song Contest happened when he won the 2019 Sanremo Music Festival. Which country did Mahmood represent at the 2019 Eurovision?
5. This flag was used by the last predecessor state (1831 to 1861) of which modern-day country? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )