Qwizzeria in a nutshell – Qwizzeria is a Zurich-based quiz company that hosts pub quizzes in Zurich, online quizzes, and corporate events globally. If you are interested in pub quizzes and other quiz events, stay tuned to one of the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
Pick your digital companion – FB, YT, Instagram, Twitter, Patreon…. – click here.
1. Considered one of the greatest footballers of all time, he came close to winning the World Cup in 1974. He managed Ajax and Barcelona successfully and was voted as the European Player of the Century in 1999. Who? Johan Cruyff
2. As of today, Yidan Prize is officially the world’s biggest prize in this sector. The award is nearly $8 million every year to two research projects that have the potential to transform global ________. Fill in the blank with a nine-letter word. Education
3. This Bible belonged to a former U.S President, was used in the inaugurations of Barack Obama in 2009 and 2013, also by Donald Trump in January 2017. The popular name of the Bible? Lincoln Bible
4. Rasid is a small port some 65 km east of Alexandria in the country of Egypt. Under what name do we better know this small place? Rosetta
5. Name this Indian actor and filmmaker, a two-time nominee for the Palm d’Or grand prize at the Cannes Film Festival for Awaara (1951) and Boot Polish (1954). (PIC) Raj Kapoor
UPCOMING QUIZ EVENTS
14 October 2021 @ 19.00 (CET) – Trivia Thursdays. More details here
17 October 2021 @ 19.00 (CET) – The Sunday Pub Quiz. More details here
19 October 2021 @ 20.30 (CET) – The Qwizz Hour #78 – Six rounds, six connections – it’s free, and it’s online. More details here – Online Link to play the quiz