Since April 2021, Qwizzeria publishes a 100-question monthly quiz on a wide range of international topics called ‘Qwizzeria Monthly’. Unlike the daily quizzes, this quiz is a paid one. If you wish to take part regularly, then do consider committing to Qwizzeria’s Patreon page. There are loads of quiz content exclusively published on this Patreon besides the monthly quiz.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 522nd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. This Liechtenstein headquarter financial institution was founded in 1920 and happens to be one of the largest family-owned private wealth and asset managers in Europe, wholly owned by the Prince of Liechtenstein Foundation. I need a three-letter name of this institution.
2. After her royal marriage on April 19, 1956, she became the first movie actress depicted on a postage stamp in her husband’s country. Who?
3. What film with a continent in the title won the 1985 Academy Award for Best Picture?
4. This place is a port on the Mediterranean Sea and was in the news due to the unfortunate incidents in 2012. Which city happens to be the second-largest in Libya?
5. Which artist’s debut solo studio alum is Faith? It was released in 1987 and spawned four number-one singles on the Billboard Hot 100. (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )