Since April 2021, Qwizzeria publishes a 100-question monthly quiz on a wide range of international topics called ‘Qwizzeria Monthly’. Unlike the daily quizzes, this quiz is a paid one. If you wish to take part regularly, then do consider committing to Qwizzeria’s Patreon page. There are loads of quiz content exclusively published on this Patreon besides the monthly quiz.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 520th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. In 2007, ‘The Story of the Kelly Gang’ was inscribed on the UNESCO Memory of the World Register for being the world’s first full-length narrative feature film. In which country was this movie made in 1906?
2. The ‘Fontana di Nettuno’ located in the city of Bologna in Italy is the inspiration behind the logo of which Italian car company?
3. This computer networking technology was commercially introduced in 1980. The specifications were published by Xerox along with Intel and Digital Equipment Corporation. It was standardised as IEEE 802.3 in 1983. What?
4. In 2002, the LA Press Club instituted an award for bravery in journalism, named after a journalist kidnapped and killed by terrorists in Pakistan. Who?
5. Which sporting goods company’s advert is this? This advert was from 1946. PIC
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )