Have you played the Qwizzeria Monthly? If you have no idea what it is, check it out here – Qwizzeria Monthly.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 425th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. This sporting goods company originated in Chicago, and since 1983 it has been the official ball supplier to the National Basketball Association (NBA). What company?
2. What brand of laundry detergent takes its name from two of its original ingredients: sodium perborate and sodium silicate?
3. What is the Greek word for lighthouse? If you are looking for a hint, think about the most famous lighthouse built many years ago in Alexandria, Egypt.
4. On the day he resigned as Prime Minister (2007), he was appointed the official Special Envoy of the Quartet on the Middle East, an office which he held until May 2015. Who?
5. In which company’s headquarters would you find this? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )