Have you played the Qwizzeria Monthly? If you have no idea what it is, check it out here – Qwizzeria Monthly.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 426th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Two days before Kobe Bryant’s unexpected death, who (playing for LA Lakers) went past him to become the third in the list of all-time NBA point scorers?
2. Jean-Paul Gaultier retired after having worked in the fashion industry for 50 years. Among many of his creations, he created a trademark corset with cone bra for which artist’s 1990 Blond Ambition World Tour?
3. The law that states that the magnitude of the electrical force between two charged particles is directly proportional to the product of the magnitude of the charges and inversely proportional to the square of the distance between them is named after which French physicist?
4. 3M has trademarked the colour canary yellow used on one of its famous products. They even sued for infringement when Microsoft created a digital version of this product in the same colour. Which 3M product?
5. Name this first recipient of Best Actor Oscar for his roles in The Last Command and The Way of All Flesh? – (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )