Have you played the Qwizzeria Monthly? If you have no idea what it is, check it out here – Qwizzeria Monthly.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 424th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. This type of mammal is unique to Australia and gets its name from the Latinisation of the Greek term meaning ‘flat-footed’. What mammal?
2. What sitcom had the working title Chicks & Dicks, and the series revolves around an eccentric teacher after moving into a LA loft with three men?
3. The Azteca stadium is the first stadium in football World Cup history to host the final twice. In what city is it located?
4. Isabel dos Santos, Africa’s richest woman and the daughter of a former long-time president, came under scrutiny in 2020 for exploiting her country’s wealth to enrich herself. She is from which country?
5. This is primarily observed in the United States and Canada. Some of the names in French and German are Jour de la Marmotte and Murmeltiertag. How do we know this traditional folk holiday in English? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )