Have you played the Qwizzeria Monthly? If you have no idea what it is, check it out here – Qwizzeria Monthly.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 416th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. “Who Lives, Who Dies, Who Tells Your Story” is the finale song of Act 2 of what musical premiered on Broadway in 2015?
2. What landmark is represented by the red colour in the logo of the French football club Paris Saint-Germain?
3. Which city that hosted a 1943 conference for the Allies during the World War II shares the title of an Oscar-winning movie of the previous year?
4. What three-digit error code indicates that an HTTP connection has been successfully made, but the server could not find the requested resource?
5. In 1965, Yves Saint Laurent created this miniskirt and named it after which 20th-century painter? PIC
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )