Have you played the Qwizzeria Monthly? If you have no idea what it is, check it out here – Qwizzeria Monthly.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 417th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. The 64-gun warship Vasa is the only fully intact 17th-century ship that has ever been salvaged. It sank on her maiden voyage in 1628. Which European city houses this ship in a museum?
2. Fyodor Dostoevsky’s much-acclaimed 1866 novel Crime and Punishment is about an impoverished ex-student set in what city?
3. What bird belonging to the family of Phoenicopteridae comes from a word referring to the “visible and gaseous part of a fire”. What bird?
4. Which English new wave band formed in 1978 took their name from Milo O’Shea’s character from the science-fiction movie Barbarella?
5. What famous US figure is recreated using an AI programme by Amsterdam-based artist Bas Uterwijk that attempts to recreate historical faces? – PIC
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )