Have you played the Qwizzeria Monthly? If you have no idea what it is, check it out here – Qwizzeria Monthly.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 415th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Once it was rated as one of the world’s biggest camera brands, what century-old Japanese company founded by Takeshi Yamashita initially focussed on producing microscopes and in 2020 sold off their camera business?
2. The name of which beefy foodstuff comes from the Romanian word for “to preserve”?
3. The letters SD in the SD card, a type of non-volatile flash memory for portable devices, stands for what?
4. Which country in South America is the only one with coasts on both the Caribbean and Pacific oceans?
5. The German chemist Friedrich August Kekulé is best remembered today for his discovery of the ring structure of which organic chemical compound which he claimed had been revealed to him in a daydream involving a snake seizing its own tail? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )