Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 366th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
Qwizzeria has a Patreon page where exclusive quizzes are published; click here for more updates!
1. In 2019, Apple lost its legal bid to force what Swiss watchmaker to not use its marketing slogan “Tick Differently,” as they claimed patent violation for its own slogan “Think Differently”?
2. The name of what dish, of which many varieties are available worldwide today, comes from the Latin for ‘salt’ as the original version created in ancient Rome was seasoned with brine?
3. Located on the Mekong River adjacent to the border with Thailand, Vientiane is the capital of which country?
4. In 2002, two satellites were launched to investigate Earth’s shifting water masses and their effects on the planet’s gravitational field. Though it seemed they were chasing each other, they maintained a constant gap of 200 km. What nickname from the world of cartoons was given?
5. Peep Show was a British sitcom that was aired from 2003 until 2015. Which Best Actress Oscar winner played the role of Sophie Chapman, one of the prominent roles? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )