Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 367th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
Qwizzeria has a Patreon page where exclusive quizzes are published; click here for more updates!
1. Which desert is primarily located in California and Nevada (partly in Arizona and Utah) gets its name from the tribal language word ‘Hamakhaave’ meaning ‘beside the water’?
2. On 4 April 1964, when the Billboard Hot 100 charts were released, which band had occupied the top five spots?
3. In Abrahamic religions, who first served as Moses’ assistant and Moses could not speak well, God appointed him as Moses’ prophet. Who?
4. ‘Paprika’ is a flavour that is used in the preparation of cuisine and snacks. The word ‘Paprika’ translates to ‘pepper’ and is derived from what language?
5. Leslie Howard (PIC) was instrumental in giving a big break to this actor. As a thank you, years later, he named his second child Leslie Howard _______. The blank fill the actor’s family name. Who?
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )