Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 365th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
Qwizzeria has a Patreon page where exclusive quizzes are published; click here for more updates!
1. What American company has its flagship store at the corner of Fifth Avenue and 57th Street in Manhattan, NY City, and is the maker of Vince Lombardi Trophy (NFL) and the Larry O’Brien Trophy (NBA)?
2. In 2019, President Abdelaziz Bouteflika resigned after months of mass protests thereby not seeking a fifth term. He was the President of which African country that has a Mediterranean coastline?
3. What name is generally given to the crunchy snack, flavoured with seafood, that is often served as an accompaniment to Chinese meals in the West?
4. It derives its name from the Arabic term meaning ‘fortified village’, what name is given to the temple complex that comprises temples, chapels, and other buildings near Luxor, in Egypt?
5. Popularly known as the Holy Trinity Monastery, it is located on a rock formation and happens to be one of the largest built complexes of one of the oldest religious institutions of the world. In which country is it located? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )