Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily, a daily quiz where you get to discover new facts from the ocean of information or test what you already know.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. What family name connects the Canadian mathematician John Charles ______ and the American comedian, actor, and writer, William Claude ______?
2. Bravia is a name derived from the Esperanto word for ‘brave.’ Its backronym is ‘Best Resolution Audio Visual Integrated Architecture.’ Which company owns this brand?
3. What colourful bird has been India’s national bird since 1963, chosen mainly because of its distribution within the country and its association with national myths and legends?
4. Since the first season, what NFL team’s official cheerleading squad were known as “Swash-Buc-Lers,” until a name change in 1999 to reflect the team name.
5. Name this actress who appeared as Solitaire, Kananga’s psychic, and James Bond’s love interest in the movie ‘Live and Let Die? Her name is the same as Henry VIII’s third wife’s name. (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)