Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily, a daily quiz where you get to add ‘new’ drops from the ocean or test what you already know.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. Will Rogers State Beach, Long Beach, Malibu (outdoors), and Culver studios (indoors) – These were the filming locations of what TV series starring David Hasselhoff from 1989 to 1999?
2. A case of mistaken identity – In which Charles Dickens novel does Sydney Carton die on the guillotine in place of Charles Darnay, whom he resembles?
3. What four-letter word is a stage of development of a juvenile salmon? This stage occurs in between the stages of ‘fry’ and ‘smolt.’ (Hint: One of the wives of Henry VIII)
4. It was inspired (or a pop-cultural reference) by the iconic Robbie the Robot from the Forbidden Planet, which cartoon family’s domestic robot is called Rosie the Robot?
5. Name this Russian cold soup usually served in summer and is prepared with kvass, a non-alcoholic beverage made from rye bread or black bread? Of course, you can replace kvass with other things and enjoy it. (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)