Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily, a daily quiz where you get to discover new facts from the ocean of information or test what you already know.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. What unfortunate event in the US started on October 24, 1929 (Black Thursday) and continued until October 29, 1929 (Black Tuesday)?
2. Pope Victor I holds the distinction (as pointed by few sources) of being the first Pope born in Africa (in one of the Roman provinces, Leptis Magna or Tripolitania). To which modern-day African country do these historic Roman provinces belong?
3. Lake Balaton/Plattensee is the largest lake in Central Europe and naturally a popular tourist destination. In which country is the lake located?
4. What word gets its name from the Greek meaning ‘a thing wholly burnt,’ and originally a Bible word for “burnt offerings”?
5. This picture is an example of visitors dressing up in Iowa to re-create what 1930 painting by Grant Wood? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)