Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily, a daily quiz where you get to add ‘new’ drops from the ocean or test what you already know.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. Charles Macintosh, a chemist born in Glasgow, is credited with this invention. In Great Britain, this item is still called a mackintosh. What thing is a mackintosh?
2. Le Chambard is a hotel in Kaysersberg-Vignoble, France. While it is a five-star hotel with a two-star Michelin restaurant, whose death (a celebrity chef) brought it to headlines in June 2018?
3. Melbourne, the second-most populous city in Australia, was founded by a person whose last name shares a comic character’s name created in the late 30s. Name the family name/comic character?
4. What Oscar winner’s big break came when, at the age of 18, he was handpicked by Robert De Niro for the starring role in his 1993 film, This Boy’s Life?
5. A photo from the 1960s, name this American Jazz artist credited with hits such as “Pretend” and “Ramblin’ Rose”? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)