Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily is brought to you by Qwizzeria! For more pub quizzes and other quiz events keep checking the Qwizzeria website or the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. According to Greek mythology, a task set by King Eurystheus, who killed the vicious monster known as the “Nemean Lion”?
2. Adapted from Bryan Burroughs’s book “Public Enemies: America’s Greatest Crime Wave and the Birth of the FBI, 1933–34”, who portrays the role of John Dillinger in the 2009 film Public Enemies?
3. Though it was invented in Hungary in 1974, this object was permitted to export only in 1980. More than 300 million units have been sold worldwide, and more than 30,000 videos are available on the web related to this object. What object?
4. Created in 2007 to celebrate the 100 years of rugby union history between Wales and South Africa, what cup (named after a British royal) is awarded to the winners of a match between them?
5. His political record was recently emulated. And, in younger days, he captained the Yale baseball team. Who? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)