Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily, a daily quiz where you get to add ‘new’ drops from the ocean or test what you already know.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. Known as the ‘light-bringer,’ what Latin name means ‘the morning star, the planet Venus,’ or as the adjective ‘light-bringing’?
2. Officially instituted in 1705 by King Augustus II the Strong, the Order of the White Eagle is which European country’s highest order award?
3. Inspired by the Italian Renaissance artist, Benvenuto Cellini, the Cellini collection is a line of watches by which watch manufacturer?
4. What road, which names a 2002 film, divides Wayne County from affluent Oakland and Maycomb Counties?
5. AS Roma had banned their players from taking photographs with which pop star until the end of the 2019 football season after it was mooted that such pictures cursed athletes? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)