Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily is brought to you by Qwizzeria! For more pub quizzes and other quiz events keep checking the Qwizzeria website or the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. Named after an estate, Tregothnan tea was cultivated in 2001 from Camellia sinensis. Which European country’s first homegrown commercial tea brand is Tregothnan?
2. What famous words were uttered by Julius Caesar in a letter written to the Roman Senate around 47 BC after a victory at the Battle of Zela?
3. Named after an album released in July 2019, whose Madame X tour’s three concerts were cancelled because of the artist’s health?
4. In 2019, Wendy Rexon and Kelly Rexon became the first mother-daughter pair to do what in the world of aviation?
5. What 1967 movie starring Robert Redford and Jane Fonda inspired a TV sitcom of the same name? The sitcom had an all African-American cast and lasted for one season. (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)