Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily is brought to you by Qwizzeria! For more pub quizzes and other quiz events keep checking the Qwizzeria website or the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. What movie production company uses the female personification of the United States as its logo?
2. It means ‘descent’ in Sanskrit and is used to refer to an icon or figure representing a person in a video game, internet forums, etc. What word?
3. On November 1, 1959, the Montreal Canadian player Jacques Plante created a trend in the NHL that caught on with the rest of the teams in the league. He was the first goaltender to do what on a regular basis?
4. Elections during COVID-19. Andrew Holness was recently re-elected as the prime minister of what Caribbean country? His JLP won the majority in spite of the low turnout, 37% compared to 48% in 2016.
5. In his memoirs, Grandeur and Misery of Victory, he predicted another war with Germany would break out by 1940. He died on November 24, 1929, in Paris. Name this former PM of France from 1906-1909 and 1917-1920? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)