Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily is brought to you by Qwizzeria! For more pub quizzes and other quiz events keep checking the Qwizzeria website or the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
Today’s five questions are –
1. What is the SI unit of electrical conductance? It shares its name with a multinational company.
2. Born in 1805 in Odense, according to a story, when planning the music for his own funeral in 1875, he said “Most of the people who will walk after me will be children, so make the beat keep time with short steps.” Who?
3. Now a defunct country (split is a better choice of word), which former country finished as the runner-up at the FIFA Men’s World Cup twice, in a gap of 28 years?
4. Ernst __________ was a German-born physician known for his work for developing an intrauterine device (IUD) and for his studies of the role of women’s urethra in orgasm. What area of the human body is named after him?
5. No Bed for Roses is a 1978 autobiography of which actress? Born in Japan, she was the younger sister of a famous actress and won an Oscar for Best Actress for Suspicion. (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)