Five questions of the day, in other words, Qwizzeria Daily is brought to you by Qwizzeria! For more pub quizzes and other quiz events keep checking the Qwizzeria website or the social media channels of Qwizzeria.
Here are today’s five questions –
1. In 2017, LEGO launched a series called Women of NASA. This was carried out via a contest after the release of what 2016 movie?
2. During the Great Turkish War (1683-1699), which Greek architectural structure was damaged in 1687 ignited by Venetian bombardment and the sculptures that survived were sold by the name Elgin Marbles in 1816 to the British Museum, London?
3. Albert Finney in 1982 coined this effect – in which a caregiver develops romantic feelings for their patient. The feelings may fade once the patient no longer requires care. After which real-life person (19th century) is this effect named?
4. In 1926, what three-word outfit was first introduced as a concept by Coco Chanel in the American edition of Vogue?
5. This photo is courtesy of the Luzerner Chronik of 1513 depicting idle mercenaries passing their time outside Einsiedeln while waiting to be paid. This is one of the earlier documentation of what sport? (PICTURE)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS)