Here are this Sunday’s five questions!
1. San Marino and Vatican City are landlocked within a single country, Italy. Similarly, Lesotho is a country surrounded by which country?
2. If Constantinople is known as the ‘Second Rome’, which city, the host of a World Cup final (in the recent past), is known as The Third Rome?
3. This British inventor is best known to have created the Dual Cyclone bagless vacuum cleaner, which appeared in the market in the 1990s. The name of the company is his family name. Which brand?
4. When Basketball was first played, why was a delay each time a point was scored?
5. Alfredo Stroessner was the head of South America’s longest-lived military dictatorship in modern times from 1954 to 1989 before he was overthrown in a military coup and spent the last 17 years of his life in Brazil until 2006. Which country did he rule?
(SCROLL DOWN FOR ANSWERS)
1. South Africa
4. The basket had its bottom hence it had to be retrieved