And, here are the five questions of the day! I have included a few questions with the number 57 keeping in mind it happens to be the 57th day of Qwizzeria Daily!
1. In what 2011 thriller directed by Steven Soderbergh do we see Vaccine #57 successfully protecting the lab monkey from infection?
2. Which author penned the 1888 short story about two British adventurers in British India, who become kings of Kafiristan, a remote part of Afghanistan?
3. The Jules Rimet trophy was awarded to the winners of the football World Cup from 1930 to 1970. Why did FIFA order a new trophy from 1974 onwards?
4. The first of the lanthanide series, what element with an atomic number 57 gets its name from the Greek meaning “to lie hidden”?
5. Which company’s 1909 marketing material is this? (PICTURE)
(SCROLL DOWN FOR ANSWERS)
2. Rudyard Kipling
3. A team that wins the trophy thrice would keep it for themselves. Brazil won it the third time in 1970.
4. Lanthanum from lanthanein