A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 903rd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Sigismund III was King of Poland and Grand Duke of Lithuania from 1587 to 1632 and, as Sigismund, King of Sweden and Grand Duke of Finland from 1592 to 1599. He was the first Polish King from which house?
2. The name ‘Saanvi’ is of Sanskrit origin and means the follower of which Indian goddess, referred to by the word “Sa”?
3. Which American airline merged with Northwest Airlines in 2008, becoming one of the world’s largest airlines and reducing the number of US legacy carriers to five?
4. Which organ was once regarded as the seat of the conscience and reflection; verses in the Bible state that God searches out and inspects the ‘reins’ of humans, together with the heart?
5. What Mauritanian-born French actor and director is known for his directorial debut, Soleil O, and often worked as a voice actor dubbing voices of Sidney Poitier, Morgan Freeman, Ben Kingsley and Danny Glover into French? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )