A lot of new quizzes have been uploaded – Check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria to access these quizzes.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 902nd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Who was the Roman emperor from 306 to 312 AD? He was succeeded by Constantine I.
2. Beijing was officially designated as the capital of the Ming dynasty in 1420 after the completion of which palace complex?
3. The Statue of Liberty was dedicated on 28 October 1886. Who was the US President at that time?
4. Pathétique Symphony is the final completed symphony in 1893 by what composer?
5. What Czech footballer won a Champions League title with Liverpool in 2005 and the Golden Boot as the top scorer of the Euro 2004 tournament? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )