Qwizzeria Daily is an easy-to-medium difficulty of five questions published each day. If you fancy more challenging content, around 500 of these get published, then do check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 773rd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. The siege of Florence (1526-1530) was the final conflict of which 16th-century war? It resulted in the Habsburg-Papal victory.
2. Father Le Loutre’s War in Canada was due to the establishment of European settlement in 1749 in modern-day Canada? It was named after George Montagu-Dunk, 2nd Earl of _______.
3. In 1963, Cardinal Giovanni Battista Montini was elected as the Pope; under what name do we know him?
4. Ruth Leach Amonette was the first female executive and vice president of which US company? She was appointed in 1943, making her one of the few women in the US in a high-ranking position.
5. Whose name is blanked out in this advert? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )