Qwizzeria Daily is an easy-to-medium difficulty of five questions published each day. If you fancy more challenging content, around 500 of these get published, then do check the Patreon page of Qwizzeria.
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 772nd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Founded as an imperial menagerie in 1752 and is located on the grounds of a famous European palace, it is the oldest continuously operating zoo in the world. What zoo?
2. In Anglo-Saxon England, a pound was a unit equal to 240 pennies and equivalent to the one-pound weight of what element?
3. What word was coined by Richard Dawkins in his 1976 book The Selfish Gene to explain how cultural information spreads?
4. Planned and developed by Lucio Costa and Oscar Niemeyer in 1956, which city was created ex nihilo (out of nothing) to move the capital to a more central location. Which capital city?
5. Which movie is being satirised here? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )