Do you like to know what sort of questions get published on a monthly basis for Patreon members? If curious, let me know (email or social media), I shall give you free access to a few of the quizzes that would help you make up your mind. Alternatively, you can check the link – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 643rd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. In 1993, three years after the web browser was launched by Tim Berners-Lee, what services did ALIWEB provide, considered to be the first of its kind?
2. Castelgrande, Montebello and Sasso Corbaro are a group of fortifications and castles located around which famous Swiss town?
3. The _____ Wildlife Reserve in the Ituri forests of Congo is the natural habitat of a shy mammal that resembles a zebra and is closely related to the giraffe. Which mammal?
4. Which city, the lowest lying national capital globally, was the host for the 2019 Football Europa League final and the first European Games?
5. Whose 1982 ad is this? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )