For more quizzes, this is the link – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 581st edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. In the 19h century, French astronomer Pierre Janssen discovered which element during a total solar eclipse?
2. This word was coined in 1975 by Swiss Postal Telegraph and Telephone when they introduced a mobile phone service for vehicles in Switzerland. Presently, only Swisscom can use this word commercially. Which generic trademark?
3. This actress first gained notice when she appeared in the 1984 Bruce Springsteen video “Dancing in the Dark,” acted in the popular sitcom Family Ties and co-starred in 1994’s hit comedy Ace Ventura, Pet Detective (1994). Who?
4. This is Chris Gardner, an American entrepreneur. His memoir was the inspiration for the 2006 Hollywood movie starring Will Smith. Which one?
5. This firm’s logo, created in 1787, remains the world’s oldest logo in continuous use. – PIC
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )