For more quizzes, this is the link – MORE QUIZZES
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 582nd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. The Separation of Light and Darkness, The Creation of the Sun and the Moon and the firmaments, the creation of Adam and Eve, the Fall, Noah’s Sacrifice and the Drunkenness of Noah are sequences at which famous location?
2. In botany, this 5-letter word is applied to fleshy fruit produced from a single flower containing one ovary. Some of the examples include the eggplant, the banana and the tomato. What term?
3. Former Friends star Matt Le Blanc, a self-confessed fan of the show, became the first non-British presenter of which iconic TV show?
4. Named after its designer, Dr Shinobu Ishihara, this test (developed in 1917) is exclusively used to test which ailment in humans?
5. Which 1999 movie featured a special deluxe soap made from the fat of liposuction patients and sold back to them as a luxury cleansing item? – PIC
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )