Have you played the Qwizzeria Monthly? If you have no idea what it is, check it out here – Qwizzeria Monthly.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 457th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. The Morning Show is an American comedy-drama web TV series starring Jennifer Aniston, Reese Witherspoon, Steve Carell, etc. Which subscription VOD web TV service did it premiere on 01 Nov 2019?
2. In 2009, NASA launched a space observatory to discover habitable, Earth-sized planets orbiting other stars. By 2016, it had found 21 such planets. After which astronomer (known for his three laws of planetary motion) was this observatory named?
3. In which movie did Julia Roberts play the role of actress “Julia Roberts” to steal a museum exhibit?
4. Which actress met her future husband while shooting for Alfred Hitchcock’s movie To Catch a Thief in the French Riviera?
5. What is his famous ‘family’ name? – PIC
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )