Have you played the Qwizzeria Monthly? If you have no idea what it is, check it out here – Qwizzeria Monthly.
Moving on to our daily quizzes!
Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 428th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Portia de Rossi was married to Mel Metcalfe in the 90s to get a green card in the US. As a young actress, she feared being exposed as a lesbian, and now she is happily married (since 2008) to which person?
2. Just Imagine…. is a comic book line published by DC Comics in which several of the familiar DC characters (Batman, Superman, Aquaman, Flash) are reimagined through the eyes of which artist?
3. Grameen Bank is a microfinance organisation that was founded in 1983 in Bangladesh. Some of its programmes became so successful that its founder was jointly awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 2006. Who is its founder?
4. Gisele Yashar is a fictional character who makes its first appearance in the 2009 Fast and Furious movie and is killed in the 2013 Fast & Furious 6. Which actress portrayed Gisele?
5. Bone in the Throat and Gone Bamboo are fictional works involving ‘food’ in their plot and happened to be the works of which person? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )