Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 360th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
Qwizzeria has a Patreon page where exclusive quizzes are published; click here for more updates!
1. A football rivalry that has existed since 1913 – what two English football clubs compete in the North London derby?
2. What six-letter word is the Latin term for ‘queen’? It shares its name with one of the capital cities of a Canadian province.
3. This art cover for a Beatles album was created by Jann Haworth and Peter Blake, who in 1967 won the Grammy Award for Best Album Cover, Graphic Arts for their work on it. Many people have speculated about the cover’s intended meaning. What art cover?
4. In 2004, both Frasier and Friends ended, and NBC moved which show to the coveted Thursday night slot initially reserved for sitcoms? In a columnist’s words, shouty finger pointing-replaced witticisms and wisecracks.
5. Born Piero di Giovanni, Lorenzo Monaco was an Italian painter of the late Gothic and early Renaissance age. One of his famous paintings (housed in Uffizi) was the coronation of which person, a subject popular in Christian art in the 13th to 15th centuries? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )