Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 361st edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
Qwizzeria has a Patreon page where exclusive quizzes are published; click here for more updates!
1. A group of researchers from the Texas State University concluded in the early 2000s, after extensive investigations including visits to Oslo, that the blood-red sky depicted in WHICH iconic work of art was a result of the eruption of the Krakatoa volcano, one of the largest in recorded history, in August 1883?
2. Starting from May 2019, what actor will travel around to Europe, North America, and Oceania with the concert tour, titled, The Man. The Music. The Show?
3. This American musician and composer’s first name is the same as the Latin word for a ‘soldier.’ His middle name is one of the nephews of Donald Duck, Dewey. Who is this musician?
4. There was a lot of media attention for the baby Moses Nunuh born on 09 July 2011, as it was the firstborn on the day of independence of which country?
5. Published in 1944 by Princeton University Press, this book is a ground-breaking text that created what interdisciplinary research field of mathematics? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )