Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 355th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
Qwizzeria has a Patreon page where exclusive quizzes are published; click here for more updates!
1. It is known as ‘the first lady in one of the European languages; what is the term for the principal female singer in an opera?
2. In 1976, the New York Taxi and Limousine Commission gave hack license 265216 to what famous New Yorker spent a month driving 12-hour cab shifts daily?
3. This ceremonial dance originated with Polynesians, and there are variants to how it is performed depending on the occasion, be it welcome or for funerals. It is also used to intimidate opponents. What is the popular name of this dance?
4. This fish in the sturgeon family is primarily found in the Caspian and the Black Sea basins. One of the famous fishes of this family that’s fished for caviar is a giant and late-maturing fish that can live for 118 years. What is the name of this fish?
5. After reaching Naypyidaw, the trio, fed up with not finding a good place to sleep, modify their lorries for accommodation purposes. This happened in a 2013 two-part episode of what TV show? – PIC
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )