Here is the link for today’s quiz, the 356th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
Qwizzeria has a Patreon page where exclusive quizzes are published; click here for more updates!
1. On 9 April 2011, six people were killed by a gunman who entered the Riddherhof Mall. This was the major incident until a shooting incident took place on 18 March 2019. Where did the attack take place?
2. International Man of Mystery, The Spy Who Shagged Me, and Goldmember are the three films of what movie franchise?
3. In 1873, the Northern Pacific Railway renamed the city Edwinton to what name (named after a real-life person) in the hope to attract German immigrant settlers to the area and German investment in the railroad?
4. As per records, it was used in the 14th century for the table of King Philip VI; it became popular in 1856 when Jean Naigeon of _____ replaced the usual ingredient of vinegar in the recipe with verjuice the acidic pulp of unripe grapes. What is this?
5. The Hasanlu Lovers are two human skeletons that were found at the Teppe Hasanlu in 1972. Led by Robert Dyson, in which Middle-Eastern country was these 2800-year old skeletons unearthed? (PIC)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )