Thank you for all the love and support shown for the previous 969 days in playing this quiz daily. The time has come for a change after sharing over 4500 questions for non-patrons. The plan was to have a daily quiz for free during the pandemic and I continued publishing these daily quizzes for free in 2022 despite the ease of lockdown restrictions.
Now, the daily quiz will take place as always, just on a different platform. I hope you continue or opt in to support my Patreon project. If you have questions regarding this change, please feel free to reach out to me and I would be happy to answer any queries.
The 970th edition of Qwizzeria Daily is now live and you can access it here –
And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Life at Plumfield with Jo’s Boys is a sequel to what two-volume novel that was first published in 1868 and 1869 by Louisa May Alcott?
2. This term is most often used in the USA to describe a non-capital city that is the largest in a state, province, country, or territory. For example, Burlington, Vermont, is larger than the state’s capital Montpelier. What two-word term?
3. What was first displayed in 1910 in Paris by Georges Claude? This display form became hugely popular in the United States, where companies and hotels used them to attract customers.
4. What term originates from the French word for ‘to melt’, referring to the process of casting metal type at a foundry?
5. These tall, slender buildings were a fashion in the mid-1980s in the cities like New York. The name shares with a 1993 erotic thriller Hollywood movie. What? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )