Would you like to access a few of the free content by Qwizzeria before committing to the Patreon page of Qwizzeria? Send me a message, and I will arrange a few samples.
Now, time to play today’s quiz, the 968th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. What animal species’ name comes from the Greek meaning’ tribe of hairy women?
2. In 1992, one hundred years after it was founded, which American fashion magazine featured Richard Gere on its cover, making him the first man to appear there?
3. Canada’s southernmost city, Windsor, is situated directly south of which US city?
4. This cartoon character debuted in 1958 as a supporting character in The Huckleberry Hound Show and was named after a famous New York Yankees player in the 50s. Which character?
5. This artwork Everyone I Have Ever _____ With 1963-1995, aka known as “The Tent”, was created by the English contemporary artist Tracey Emin. Fill in the blank. (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )