Would you like to access a few of the free content by Qwizzeria before committing to the Patreon page of Qwizzeria? Send me a message, and I will arrange a few samples.
Now, time to play today’s quiz, the 965th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. This Shakespearean tragedy play was written in the early 17th century and is based on the story Un Capitano Moro (A Moorish Captain) by Cinthio. Which play?
2. The Norrmalmstorg robbery was a bank robbery and hostage crisis that took place in which European city in 1973?
3. What English word originates from the Latin meaning ‘the process of rendering young again’?
4. Tu Youyou is the first female Chinese to receive a Nobel Prize for discovering artemisinin and dihydroartemisinin, a breakthrough tropical medicine. What infectious disease does it treat?
5. What supermodel, one of the first celebrities to die from HIV, was played in an acclaimed 1998 television film by Angelina Jolie? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )