Would you like to access a few of the free content by Qwizzeria before committing to the Patreon page of Qwizzeria? Send me a message, and I will arrange a few samples.
Now, time to play today’s quiz, the 963rd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. France is a Feast is a 2017 non-fiction that celebrates the photographic journey of Paul and his wife. Who was his wife?
2. Which brand of VW car gets its name from combining the German words of an animal from the cat family and a herbivorous lizard?
3. This is the plot for which 2012 movie, “With the help of a German bounty hunter, a freed slave sets out to rescue his wife from a brutal Mississippi plantation owner”?
4. What practice (now legally enforced) was first introduced by the emigrant Venetian glass-blowers to protect their skills against those of local workers?
5. What American rock band co-founded by singer Debbie Harry and guitarist Chris Stein shares its name with this confection? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )