Would you like to access a few of the free content by Qwizzeria before committing to the Patreon page of Qwizzeria? Send me a message, and I will arrange a few samples.
Now, time to play today’s quiz, the 962nd edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Who served as the second Pope, the first Roman Pope in history?
2. Which popular drink took its name from a sizeable Franciscan order of monks founded in 16th-century Italy?
3. Phantom Thread, a 2017 American historical drama, was one of the nominees for Best Picture Oscars. What actor (nominated for Best Actor for this movie) stated this to be his last movie?
4. By winning the 2017 French Open, Jelena Ostapenko became the first unseeded to win the French Open singles since 1933 and the first player from her country to win a Grand Slam tournament. Which country?
5. What workplace comedy TV series is set in the fictionalised version of what titular location, the last one set in Grandville, Michigan? It was cancelled after the first season in December 2022. (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )