Would you like to access a few of the free content by Qwizzeria before committing to the Patreon page of Qwizzeria? Send me a message, and I will arrange a few samples.
Now, time to play today’s quiz, the 961st edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Andrew Johnson, Chester A. Arthur, Theodore Roosevelt, and what American President complete this unique list of becoming the President after the previous one was shot dead.
2. In 1719, prisoners from Paris were offered a deal to marry a prostitute and go with them to settle in which American state, a French colony at that time?
3. They won the 1999 Nobel Peace Prize and the 2015 Laskar Bloomberg Public Service Award. Their first mission was to Nicaragua in 1972 to aid the earthquake-affected victims. What organisation?
4. In the 19th century, Eugene Rimmel developed a cosmetic using petroleum jelly. The name Rimmel is synonymous with the substance. What substance?
5. Victoria Leigh Blum, popularly known as Tanya Roberts, played the role of Julie Rogers in the final season of what TV series alongside Jaclyn Smith and Cheryl Ladd in the titular role? (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )