Would you like to access a few of the free content by Qwizzeria before committing to the Patreon page of Qwizzeria? Send me a message, and I will arrange a few samples.
Now, time to play today’s quiz, the 960th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. When you write Monaco’s official name, a word is used at the beginning. Which word?
2. One of the recently deceased filmmakers is Wolfgang Petersen, known for directing which 1981 film? The movie’s title references the movie’s setting in water.
3. In 1894, who formed the Natal Indian Congress (NIC) to fight discrimination against Indian traders in Natal, South Africa?
4. Often used in the animal kingdom, which word comes from the Latin for “to spend/pass the winter”?
5. In this 2022 black comedy horror film directed by Halina Reijn, what word (in plural) repeated thrice is the title of the film? – PIC
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )