Would you like to access a few of the free content by Qwizzeria before committing to the Patreon page of Qwizzeria? Send me a message, and I will arrange a few samples.
Now, time to play today’s quiz, the 958th edition of Qwizzeria Daily. And, if you need questions (in the text) for yesterday’s quiz, scroll down.
1. Which architect firm is behind the designs of the Chinese Embassy in Washington DC, the Bank of China Head office, Suzhou Museum and Shanghai Commercial Bank, to name a few?
2. After Zurich, Bern became the second Swiss canton to officially become what? It occurred in 1528 after the namesake dispute.
3. From 1946 to 1962, which Asian country celebrated its Independence Day on 04 July, when it ceased to be a US territory? Since 1964, 04 July is officially Republic Day in this nation.
4. What black, sticky and highly viscous liquid (or semi-solid) form of petroleum is primarily used in road construction? The world’s largest deposit of this natural substance, the Athabasca oil sands, is located in the McMurray Formation of Northern Alberta, Canada.
5. Name this social media personality, a competitive dancer, was the most-followed creator on TikTok from March 2020, when she was surpassed by Khaby Lame in July 2022. (VISUAL)
(NEXT PAGE FOR ANSWERS )